Thursday, January 22, 2009

11 months

I realize it's a bit late to be saying "happy new year," so happy 2009! Since I last blogged, we had a wonderful Christmas with family, got about 12 inches of snow (not all at once, but that's how much is on the ground now), Andrew took his first steps, I turned 30, had dear friends visit from out of town, we got a new president, and Andrew turned 11 months old. That's a lot, if you ask me!

Andrew has never been in the snow, so I decided for his 11 month picture I'd put him in a snowsuit, take him outside and see what happened. He was less than thrilled, although I suspect most of that was due to the fact that he couldn't move with all that padding (think: kid from the move "Christmas Story" and see picture below). I haven't been able to catch Andrew walking on camera, and he really only does it a couple steps at a time (and that only when he doesn't realize he's doing it), so I thought some of him standing up would substitute fine. Thus the assortment of 11 month pictures below. Enjoy, and I hope your 2009 has started out wonderfully!



3 comments:

Ted and Anne said...

Oh, these are so cute Emily! I love his little snow outfit :)

Kellie said...

He's so cute. Happy (belated) Birthday to you! We've got a ton of snow here, too.

Bria said...

aww!! I can't wait to see him walk! He always has the most adorable expressions on his face - total cutie!!