Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring

Spring is finally (I think) here to stay in Michigan. Hooray! Driving around in the past couple days I've seen daffodils and tulips all around, so that's a sure sign, right??? It's been so nice to have warm enough weather for the kids to be outside. They get cabin fever with it being cold for so long!

So I looked at the date of my last post and realized I've not posted anything for a month. I've been slacking! Actually, it's probably more like nothing all that interesting or new has been happening, so I haven't felt the need to share. :-) Anyway, hope everyone had a happy Easter yesterday. Below are a few pics of the kids. We were only able to get one picture of them together in their cute outfits before church, as Andrew fell asleep in the car on the way home from church and then had completely soaked his clothes by the time I got him up from his nap. Oh well! This one will do until I stage an "Easter" photo with them another day. Happy Spring!


3 comments:

Kellie said...

They are so cute! And I can't get over how much Amelia looks like your mom in that last picture!

Darling Daughters said...

I didn't really get a picture of mine together either. Good idea on staging later! I'll have to do it soon since my little one changes so quickly right now.

The Waddills said...

Precious kids! Your son reminds me of Jobe's brother! I loved their sweet Easter outfits!

Come see us in Texas sometime!

- Doug and Rochelle